INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL
AND SENSITIVE DATA OF THE CUSTOMER PURSUANT TO ART . 13 And SS. OF THE EU REGULATION 2016/679
Pursuant to the articles 13 et seq. of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and of the Federal Data Protection Law (LPD) of 19 June 1992 and in relation to your personal data of which the company 10-K Solutions SA, will come into possession, we inform you of the following:
Data controller and data processor . The data controller is 10K-Solutions SA, IVA: CHE-420.700.278, with registered office in Lugano (SWITZERLAND), via P. Lucchini n. 10, owner of the Simonetta Rota – more than events brand.
2. Purpose of data processing
Your personal data may be processed, without the need for your consent, in cases where this is necessary to fulfill obligations deriving from legal provisions in civil, fiscal, anti-money laundering matters, as well as from any other community legislation, standards, codes or procedures approved by Authorities and other national competent institutions.
Furthermore, your personal data may be processed to respond to requests from the competent administrative or judicial authority and, more generally, from public subjects in compliance with the legal formalities.
Your personal data will also be processed for the purposes related to and / or related to the activities carried out by the Data Controller, such as:
- for the subjects who contact us through the website or via email, for the provision of the services requested by them with the insertion of data on the site or by sending emails , as well as for the storage of data for the purposes of operational management and administrative contacts. In this regard, we recall that in the negotiation phase, it is not mandatory to acquire consent if the processing is necessary to fulfill – before the conclusion of the contract – their specific requests;
- for the organization, set-up, implementation and direct and indirect management of events and all related, collateral and / or similar activities (such as, by way of example, management of hostess and steward services, secretary, logistics, warehousing, fittings, etc.), including the sending or delivery of materials and gadgets , as well as communications and information regarding the event in which you participate;
- If payments are foreseen, for the management of the same (with the relative treatment – according to the law – of the payment data, including the identification data of the credit cards or prepaid card) and of any accessory economic charges, based on what is foreseen from the contract;
- for the analysis and improvement of the services provided, such as the possible conduct of surveys to obtain suggestions from customers;
- your personal data, in addition, may be processed for the defense of a right in court or whenever it is necessary in order to ascertain, exercise or defend a right of the Owner;
- subject to the release of specific consent, images and videos of the event that depict it may be subject to communication, publication and / or dissemination of the same in any form on the website and on social networks (and in particular on the Facebook and Instagram page ) of the Company, on any other means of dissemination (newspapers or newspapers), as well as through the means of communication of the partners connected to the events, and which will be stored in the computer archives of the Company;
- for surveys of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of the services provided;
- It is disclosed to the subjects who contact us through the website or by email that browsing and browsing the Website do not require or permit any profiling . In any case, all data acquired during navigation are treated anonymously and can be used without the User’s express consent only for the purpose of accessing the sites www.10k-solutions.com and www.simonettarota.com and presentation of Company services. In particular, as regards navigation data, we inform you that computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the protocols of Internet communication.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI ( Uniform Resource Identifier ) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. Furthermore, the data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- For what concerns the data provided voluntarily by the subjects who contact us through the website or via email, we inform you that the sites www.10k-solutions.com and www.simonettarota.com are provided or could be with a contact form requesting information minimum to be able to contact the requesting user again and only the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of the form involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to the requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message, in order to be able to analyze the request and respond accordingly.
- The company, upon release of its optional and express separate consent, may disclose acquired personal data to third parties for the sending of advertising material, commercial information, sale of products or services by external companies or commercial partners .
- It is specified that, your personal data may also be processed, subject to the release of your optional and express separate consent, for the following additional purposes functional to the activity of the Owner: market research, economic analysis and statistics; marketing of the owner’s services, sending of advertising / informative / promotional material and participation in events.
3. Transfer of data abroad. Personal data may be freely transferred outside the national territory to countries located in the European Union, but could also be transferred outside the European Union. With reference to transfers outside the European Union to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, the Data Controller adopts appropriate and appropriate security measures to protect the personal data received. Consequently, any transfer of data to countries located outside the European Union will, in any case, be in compliance with the appropriate and appropriate guarantees for the transfer itself, such as the contractual data protection clauses, pursuant to applicable legislation and in particular articles 45 and 46 of the Privacy Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Law (LPD).
4. Processing and storage methods. The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 concerning safety measures, by specifically appointed persons and external consultants, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016 / 679. We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, your personal data will be stored for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and processed, as well as for compliance with legal obligations and requirements.
5. Data communication. Personal data may be disclosed to the persons in charge of processing and may be disclosed for the purposes referred to in point 2 to third-party suppliers, banks, companies belonging to the Data Controller group, the sales network, and, more generally, all those public and private subjects to whom the communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 2 or for legal obligations. Only with separate and express consent, the personal data collected may be disclosed to commercial partners for marketing purposes performed by them.
6. Dissemination of data. Personal data are not subject to disclosure, unless express consent is acquired.
7. Cloud and telematics systems. Sensitive data may also be stored and / or used and / or sent / exchanged in online mode and related programs (such as Dropbox , Outlook or other cloud and mailing programs ), exclusively for the purposes specified in this statement.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
8 .Right of access. The interested party has the right to ask the data controller for access to their personal data. In response to the request, the data controller provides a copy of the personal data being processed. In case of further copies requested by the interested party, the data controller may charge a fee based on administrative costs. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means , and unless otherwise indicated by the interested party, the information is provided in an electronic format in common use.
9. Right of correction. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
10 . Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”). The interested party, with the exception of the cases envisaged by Article 17, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation 2016/679, has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay and the data controller has the obligation to cancel personal data without unjustified delay, if one of the cases envisaged by Article 17, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679 pursuant to art. 5 Federal Data Protection Act (LPD).
11. Right to limitation of processing. The interested party has the right to obtain the treatment limitation from the data controller by using one of the hypotheses referred to in art. 18 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
12. Right to opposition to processing. The interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) of) of EU Regulation 2016/679. The data controller refrains from further processing personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of legitimate cogent reasons for processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for verification, exercise or the defense of a right in court.
13. Right to data portability. The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by part of the data controller to whom he supplied them only in the cases provided for by the law and without affecting the rights and freedoms of others.
14. Withdrawal of consent. If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or on art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a) of EU Regulation 2016/679, the interested party has the right to revoke the consent given at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
15. Right to complain. The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
16. Refusal to provide data. Any refusal by the interested party to provide personal data will make it impossible to fulfill the activities covered by the consulting contract entrusted to the Owner. You can exercise your rights by sending a written request by registered letter with return receipt to the company’s registered office or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In light of the information read, by consenting to the processing of data via the website www.10k-solutions.com and / or www.simonettarota.com, I authorize:
– consent to the processing of data as described above.
– consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes.
– consent to the communication of data to third parties for marketing purposes.